Inspired by Sandro Mancuso & Samir Talwar
Is tired of all those boring tasks like bowling game scores, bank accounts, singing songs or commanding mars rovers. This time you want to do something truly innovative: A Social Network!
Your team also decided for this project to not only apply TDD and pair-programming - this time you’re gonna use BDD to cover all important features.
- Posting: Alice can publish messages to a personal timeline
- Reading: Bob can view Alice’s timeline
- Following: Charlie can subscribe to Alice’s and Bob’s timelines, and view an aggregated list of all subscriptions
- Mentions: Bob can link to Charlie in a message using “@”
- Links: Alice can link to a clickable web resource in a message
- Direct Messages: Mallory can send a private message to Alice
Image by Rachel M. Carmena for Kata-Log. It represents a greeting of respect and gratitude made at the beginning and at the end of a kata. Please, feel free to use this image in case you want to contribute with a kata, but you don’t have another image. It’s not necessary to include this credit again.