- Write a program that prints one line for each number from 1 to 100
- Usually just print the number itself.
- For multiples of three print
Fizzinstead of the number
- For the multiples of five print
Buzzinstead of the number
- For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print
FizzBuzzinstead of the number
🥶 Code Freeze Edition 🥶
You can also do this Kata as the Lapps in the arctic north are doing it for centuries ❄️🦌
- For multiples of three: print `Kuksa!` instead of the number
- For the multiples of five: print `Sauna!` instead of the number
- For numbers which are multiples of both three and five: print `Dip!` instead of the number
Image by Egga. It shows an exemplary flip chart to facilitate the kata.