This is a Constraint - not a Kata!
Constraints can be applied to any given Kata to focus on specific techniques and / or practices. They are meant as an extreme perspective so you can clearly feel the difference to what you do usually.
Inspired by http://coderetreat.org/
How to Play
- Work in pairs (should be a given anyway)
- Person A only writes tests (test code only)
- Person B only tries to get the tests to pass (production code only)
- Both persons refactor when appropriate
- Both are not allowed to communicate with each other except through code
- No talking
- No code comments
- No magic Strings in code
The goal is to practice writing tests (and code as well) as expressive as possible.